Bricks of Gold

Otolith's hot smoked king salmon portions are a one of a kind savory and nutritious delicacy. The average weight of each Brick of Gold is 1 1/4 lbs, perfect for a party. Once thawed a Brick of Gold may be enjoyed for up to 12 days while stored properly under refrigeration.

So far this December, I served 1/2 of our Brick of Gold as an appetizer at a small farewell diner for my father-in-law departing for Turkey, and I served the other 1/2 to my daughter and niece with their friends at my niece's annual Christmas Party the next evening. The Brick of Gold was served casually sliced alongside table water crackers and fresh grapes. For my family, Brick of Gold and Squaw Candy provide necessary moments of peace and healthful reward without creating more work. Otolith's hot smoked salmon can create a peaceful and healthful moment in your busy and wonderful life too.
Otolith's 2011 smoked salmon is hot smoked in the fall just after the close of fisheries. It is best enjoyed throughout the winter and spring to assure its highest quality. Quantities are limited.

Comments